Children's Multivitamin Tincture
This multivitamin is for all the little ones who are unable to swallow multivitamin capsules. Our Children's Multivitamin Tincture is sweet, tasty, and easily consumable for children while also being rich in vitamins and minerals including calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and vitamins A, B, C, K and E.
- Promotes Focus and Brain Activity
- Aids in Relieving Seasonal Allergies
- Reduces the Likelihood of Childhood Obesity
- Cleanses the Liver & Digestive System
- Reduces Stress & Tension
- AND MANY MORE!
INGREDIENTS: Organic Dandelion, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Dried Elderberries, Vegetable Glycerin.
Children Daily Dosage Recommendation by Age:
- 6 months - 8 months ---> 4 drops
- 9 months - 11 months ---> 5 drops
- 1 year - 1.5 years ---> 7 drops
- 1.5 years - 2 years ---> 8 drops
- 2 years - 3 years ---> 10 drops
- 3 years - 4 years ---> 12 drops
- 4 years - 6 years ---> 15 drops
- 6 years - 9 years ---> 24 drops
- 9 years - 12 years ---> 30 drops/half of dropper
**Recommendations are based on 4oz bottle droppers.
Tinctures are concentrated herbal extracts made by soaking fresh or dried herbs in a solvent (alcohol, vinegar, or glycerin). Tinctures make it easy to consume the natural health-boosting chemicals found in herbs. The solvent pulls out the active ingredients in the herbs concentrating them as a liquid. Here at Asase Yaa Botanicals, we chose to extract the active ingredients out of herbs using organic food grade glycerin, that way it is safe for the entire family to consume daily for illness prevention. Our children multivitamin tincture takes 6 weeks to mature to assure quality and potency. Shelf life is 3 to 5 years. Tinctures do not have to be refrigerated. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.