Elderberry Non-Alcoholic Tincture
Elderberries have a wide range of medicinal properties that support the immune system. Elderberry is particularly useful during colds, the flu, and other respiratory ailments. Our elderberry tincture is a great choice to help you stay healthy and safe of infection during cold and flu season.
- Immune Booster
- Promotes Bone Strength
- Reduces Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure
- Aids in Weight Loss
- AND MANY MORE!
INGREDIENTS: Organic Dried Elderberries, Vegetable Glycerin.
Daily Dosage Recommendation by Age:
- 6 months - 8 months ---> 4 drops
- 9 months - 11 months ---> 5 drops
- 1 year - 1.5 years ---> 7 drops
- 1.5 years - 2 years ---> 8 drops
- 2 years - 3 years ---> 10 drops
- 3 years - 4 years ---> 12 drops
- 4 years - 6 years ---> 15 drops
- 6 years - 9 years ---> 24 drops
- 9 years - 12 years ---> 30 drops/half of dropper
- 13 years - Adult Age ---> 1-2 Full Dropper
**Recommendations are based on 4oz bottle droppers.
** When ill, double the dosage recommended for that person's age. Administer double dosage up to 3 times daily during illness. **
Tinctures are concentrated herbal extracts made by soaking fresh or dried herbs in a solvent (alcohol, vinegar, or glycerin). Tinctures make it easy to consume the natural health-boosting chemicals found in herbs. The solvent pulls out the active ingredients in the herbs concentrating them as a liquid. Here at Asase Yaa Botanicals, we chose to extract the active ingredients out of herbs using organic food grade glycerin, that way it is safe for the entire family to consume daily for illness prevention. Our elderberry tincture takes 6 weeks to mature to assure quality and potency. Shelf life is 3 to 5 years. Tinctures do not have to be refrigerated. Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.