Asase Yaa Botanicals' V-Tox Kit offers a holistic way to detox and revitalize your “sacred garden”! V-Toxing, better known as vaginal steaming or yoni steaming is an ancient and traditional cleansing, self-care practice that has been used by women for centuries. The warm steam and natural essential oils from the herbs nourish and tonify the vaginal and uterine tissues. While improving circulation, the steam alleviate symptoms caused by, or related to, congestion in these tissues, thus improving vaginal and uterine health. V-Toxing is also a way to connect to the womb as a sacred center and channel the powerful energy of the feminine body.
Our handcrafted all purpose Herbal V-Tox Blend includes Nine (9) 100% Natural and Aromatic herbs that are carefully packaged in resealable bags. Blended with love, these herbs assist with reducing a number of uterine irregularities and health issues:
- Combats Vaginal Dryness
- Restores pH Levels
- Correct Absent Menstruation
- Prevent Chronic Yeast & Vaginal Infections
- Align & Heal Post Birth
- Boost Low Libido
- Helps Release Emotional, Pain, Trauma & Negative Energy
- Aids In Reducing Menopausal Symptoms
- Strengthens, Tightens & Tones Vaginal Walls
- AND MANY MORE!
INGREDIENTS: Calendula Flower, Motherwort, Yarrow, Rosemary Leaf, Raspberry Leaf, Red Rose Petals & Buds, Lavender, Chamomile Flower and Basil Leaf
- Do not v-tox if you are pregnant or on your menstrual cycle.
- If you have kidney failure, speak with your doctor to make sure the herbs are good for you.
- If you have an IUD, please note that there is a very small chance that the IUD may dislodge due to the strength of the herbs. If you would like to use our V-Tox with an IUD intact, we suggestion V-Toxing for no more than 15 minutes a session.
- Do not V-Tox if you have open wounds or blisters on your vaginal area.
- Please remove all genital piercings before V-Toxing.
- Do not V-Tox after ovulation if attempts have been made to conceive.
- Please read each herb carefully be to ensure you are not allergic to any of them.
The number of V-Toxing sessions are dependent on the individual's use. You do not need a lot of herbs! The V-Tox Herbal Scoopers are typical sizes of the amount of herbs you will need for your V-Tox session. It is very important that you reseal the Herbal V-Tox Blend package securely after opening it. Keep it in a cool, dry and well ventilated place between uses. Improper storage can lead to herbs becoming damp and molded. The Herbal V-Tox Kit Information/Instruction Manual will include detailed Instructions and directions to help you through your first V-Toxing Session!
Note that the time of year herbs were harvested, harvesting location and conditions may affect the color and cut of herbs. Herbs are natural plants and it is absolutely normal for their appearance to change with location and seasons. Because of this, the color and cut of your herbs may vary from order to order (or from the website's photo). Understand this does not affect the quality of the product.